Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Implementation Manager
The start-up: We're building ground-breaking technology to create and scale a unique solution for infrastructure-free indoor location. To do that, we’re evolving and applying award-winning and world-leading research that was developed at the University of Oxford. We focus on the healthcare sector and our mission is simple: to use our technology to make healthcare better by transforming workforce efficiency. We’re VC-backed and an eclectic team of over forty talented individuals from ten different countries around the world.
Other goodies: • 23 days annual leave, plus bank holidays • A workplace pension with a 5% company contribution • Competitive salary and equity in the company • Choose your own work computer • Fridge fully stocked with healthy snacks and unlimited teas and coffees! • Regular company socials • A budget for training, conferences and books.
What you'll be doing:
- We’re at an exciting stage of growth and are now on the lookout for an enthusiastic, achievement-orientated and empathetic Implementation Manager to help us realise our goals and aspirations.
- You'll oversee all aspects of implementing our workforce efficiency software simultaneously across numerous hospitals throughout the UK.
- You'll manage a team of Implementation Support Co-ordinators (ISCs) and Implementation Support Administrators (ISAs) who will come together to deliver our tech solution that will delight both management and users.
- Be the point person for liaising and managing senior stakeholders within the NHS during the implementation process
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams across the business to ensure there is sufficient resource in place to realise a successful implementation
- Coordinate, monitor and track the progress of multiple projects that you will then analyse, critically asses and articulate both internally and to our clients
- You will be involved and, in most instances, lead on the hiring, mentoring and training of new team members to support our ambitious growth plans
- Organise and allocate a team of ISAs and ISCs to specialist projects and strategic tasks designed to help execute on deliverables, whilst being mindful of team members preferences and maximising their opportunities for professional development
- Set up clear reporting structure, cadences and development mechanisms for the team
- Revise and continually look to improve how we work with a focus on time reduction without compromising on our high-quality customer service
- Ensure that projects meet professional standards and industry regulations
- Design new tools and processes to support not-yet-released modules and features.
What's to love: A chance to have an enormous impact on a high-potential, early-stage and socially-impactful start-up, and share in the value you create.
What they'll love:
- Someone with excellent interpersonal skills who can connect and interact with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experienced in implementation or deployment, ideally within a tech/software context
- A person who can think radically and creatively around how to simplify and invent processes to improve overall efficiency and performance
- Someone who strives for excellence, understands the importance of budgeting and meeting deadlines
- Open to extensive travel Monday to Friday within the UK
- Someone who relishes taking on additional responsibility and is up for a new challenge.
Have you found love?... email your CV to [email protected]Posted on: April 12th, 2019