Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Marketing & Content Manager
The start-up: An online retailer of spirits and champagne that is rapidly emerging as the UK’s leading online drinks destination.
Other goodies: Competitive package
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for full planning, creation, management and deployment of all marketing campaigns for our website and associated channels.
- Concepting, creating and briefing all BAU copy and graphics.
- Brainstorming and creating wider content/campaigns which drives brand engagement: from SEO friendly product copy through to shareable social visuals, to brand stories and key supplier partnerships.
- Management of Marketing strategy and ownership of the Marketing & Content Calendar (and all elements of this e.g. email strategy, homepage changes, brand partner programmes).
- Ownership of CRM and email database. Using segmentation and analysis to implement campaigns that drive ROI and provide insight.
- Liaising with external agencies, individuals and the in-house team to develop and implement results-driven content and marketing campaigns based on product team recommendations, industry trends, seasonal changes etc.
- Management of Press Executive, helping drive their role and impart advice and best ways of working. Overseeing PR activity and outreach, plus backlink programme for SEO.
What's to love: This is a hugely exciting opportunity to learn from a seasoned serial start up team; to take full Marketing & Content responsibility for a business from a very early stage; and to work with the best products, biggest brands, and smartest people in drinks.
What they'll love:
- Are you a whizz with words? Do you boast a natural flair for creative copy and adventurous marketing ideas? Are you an ambitious self-starter, looking for experience in a fast-paced start-up online drinks company? Yes? Then we need you!
- We are looking for an experienced Marketing & Content Manager keen to progress in their career. The ideal candidate will be both strategic and creative, organised yet adaptable and show initiative in delivering both small scale and large scale marketing campaigns that deliver ROI and hit sales targets.
- You will be able to drive projects and people to achieve the outcomes required as well as possessing a natural entrepreneurial drive. Ideally, you will be familiar with, or quick to learn, the principles and practices of e-commerce.
- You can get stuff done and are willing to give things a go, but with a skeptical mind and attention to detail.
- And you will be interested in drinks!
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: October 5th, 2017