Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Marketing Manager (Ireland)
The start-up: Possibly the most exciting consumer tech start-up on the planet right now (in our humble opinion!)
Other goodies: Competitive Salary + Bonus
What you'll be doing:
- This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded startup. As a newly created role, this is a chance to lead the development of our brand vision and marketing for the Irish market.
- You will own our growth portfolio, and be primarily be responsible for driving consumers and corporate to use our online platform to order delivery from the best restaurants to their homes and offices.
- As a leader in the business you will also be responsible for helping us shape the strategy of the business and help us become a household name in Ireland. Your role will include the following:
- Own the country marketing strategy and budget
- Covers CRM, social, content, affiliates, paid and organic digital, events, sponsorships, partnerships, ATL, consumer PR, other brand initiatives etc.
- Lead development of detailed quarterly marketing plans
- Own customer CPA and LTV targets
- Analyze and report on ROI of marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Execute in-person, online and social campaigns
- Liaise with marketing and design teams in London for customized local initiatives
- Manage and develop local team
What's to love: This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded startup. As a newly created role, this is a chance to lead the development of this rocket-ship's brand vision and marketing for the Irish market.
What they'll love:
- The ideal candidate is creative, loves restaurants and is highly methodical with a strong sense of the commercial side of a business.
- At least 5+ years marketing experience, ideally both online and offline
- Exhibit high degrees of creativity to support ideation of marketing campaigns that appeal to a diverse range of customers in Ireland
- Display high levels of analytical horsepower: being numbers driven is key as you need to look at weekly new and return customer metrics to decide on appropriate marketing initiatives and budget allocation
- Equally happy to be on the streets driving a street activation campaign and being in the office looking at customer cohort numbers and coming up with actionable, data-driven insights
- Proven ability to successfully develop and execute major multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience in leading teams
- Experience in a high growth consumer oriented startup a plus
- Ability to use photoshop and similar a plus
- Agency experience combined with in-house execution track record preferred
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: August 21st, 2017