Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Marketing Officer and Marketing Manager
The start-up: An exciting entrepreneurial business with a social mission! An international organisation dedicated to teaching people in the area of emotional life, with a particular focus on work and relationships.
Other goodies: Excellent benefits and other goodies
What you'll be doing:
- Owning and executing the marketing of a particular business area (e.g. Retail, or UK Programme) across all traffic-drivers: e-newsletters, social media, PR, PPC, SEO, YouTube, our blog, our app, print, partnerships, and any new channels you want to try.
- Manage the launch of new products or events, working closely with our Design, Programme and Retail teams to write copy, define the creative campaign, and deliver the launch.
- Using analytics to optimise all executions and track sales, to hit weekly and monthly targets.
- Leading the planning and execution of broader marketing campaigns and partnerships.
- Managing the execution of banners and products/event merchandising across key websites to optimise conversion and transactions.
- Proactively researching, suggesting and delivering short-term strategic improvements to marketing executions across business areas and channels, e.g. social media strategy.
What's to love: We live what we teach, and believe in work-life balance, with regular afternoon teas and socials from our Bloomsbury office, less than 10 minutes’ walk from King’s Cross and Euston.
What they'll love: We have Marketing Officer and Marketing Manager roles available.
- We’re looking for smart, analytical, creative, commercially-minded, self-starters who are confident managing marketing across a variety of business areas and channels.
- You should be a quick learner and digitally minded, equally comfortable with writing copy and analysing data, updating websites and managing key stakeholders, and motivated by hitting targets.
- Someone with a few years’ experience in a start-up, looking to take those skills to a more established business, or someone coming from a bigger organisation, looking to take on a more diverse role.
- But mainly we want someone passionate with the right skills to help us meet our growth targets.
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: March 23rd, 2018