Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Marketing & Sales Director
The start-up: One of the UK's leading healthy food brands, on a mission to serve fresh, healthy, and delicious food every day.
Other goodies: A senior level role in a sky is the limit start-up
What you'll be doing:
- We are looking for an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for customer acquisition and retention with a focus on digital channel strategy and optimization. Create strategy and campaigns that can be implemented, tested, learnt from and scaled based on success.
- Own our sales targets, performance, marketing strategy and budgets, for all revenue streams for the business.
- Thoughtfully balance customer acquisition strategy with retention utilising various sales and marketing platforms - both digital and offline. Create strategy and campaigns that can be implemented, tested, learnt from and scaled based on success.
- Responsible for the digital customer journey, driving awareness, demand, acquisition and activation through multi-channel digital campaigns.
- Explore and test new channels (eg podcasts, radio, OOH) and growth tactics.
- Architect, hire, develop and manage your team of marketers, analysts and creatives to embody our brand and build us into a household name.
- Lead all campaign and growth planning across the business, detailing the commercial impact of channel investments, new products and brand development. Create and monitor meaningful KPI’s for the entire sales and marketing team across all campaigns and growth plans.
- Perform in-depth analyses and translate all campaign insights into continued growth.
- Collaborate closely with every team at Detox Kitchen, driving delivery on rapid growth goals while balancing with the trade-offs and finesse behind building a brand that is synonymous with best-in-class customer service, operations and brand.
What's to love: This is an opportunity to play a leading role in a young, agile, rapidly growing and innovative start-up with big ambitions.
What they'll love:
- Experience and success at scaling an eCommerce business.
- You have excelled at leading teams to deliver large scale campaigns and launches, and you combine setting a high bar while also being a hands-on manager and nurturing your team to perform to the highest standards.
- You have a holistic understanding of brand and performance metrics.
- You have an entrepreneurial, analytical mind set - you lead by example and get the job done.
- You thrive when working at a fast-paced eComm environment / high growth startup.
- You are resourceful, with a track record of achieving exceptional results by building a great team.
- You bring a high energy and passion for food and culture.
- You are a strong verbal communicator, people love to work for you, you are a naturally confident spokesperson with an ability to build lasting relationships internally and externally, and have an eye for great talent.
- You ask thoughtful questions, track results, and always strive to better yourself.
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: December 20th, 2018