Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Merchandising Manager
The start-up: We’re helping people to feel happier and more self-confident by making it easy to dress well. We do this using a combination of human stylists and powerful machine learning algorithms to recommend each guy the perfect things just for them—in their size, budget, and style—which they can then buy in one place.
Other goodies: Competitive Salary + Bonus
What you'll be doing:
- We’re looking for a Merchandising Manager who shares our vision and wants to be part of creating a cutting-edge commercial team.
- Initially a one person team, you’ll work closely with our Business Development and Private Label teams to figure out which stock we should have to provide the best experience for our customers.
- This involves developing range plans across both branded product and private label, helping the Business Development team to decide where to focus their efforts, and working closely with brands to get the right stock in.
- You’ll work with our data science team in developing powerful algorithms to turn as much of this into a science as possible.
- You'll be responsible for:
- Developing range plans to ensure we’ve got the right stock for our customers
- Managing stock risk and working capital
- Developing forecasts for new buys until we’re able to fully automate them
- Working closely with our data science team to improve forecasting and automate processes for in-season replenishment
- Identifying opportunities to bring in additional stock in-season
- Performing ad-hoc analysis and running trade meetings to support decision making in the Business Development and Private Label teams
What's to love: The opportunity to become recognised as one of the best in your field through being a core operator for a high-profile startup; The chance to solve hard problems in a fast growing business, providing an unrivalled opportunity to develop your skillset; Be part of a values-led team that are working hard to create one of the highest quality cultures in the world; Oh, ..and your work will help millions of people to feel happier and more confident about themselves!
What they'll love:
- Are an experienced range planner
- Have previously worked with a multi-brand retailer
- Have 4 -10 years of experience in a merchandising function
- Are highly analytical and default to using data for decision making
- Are proactive in your communication, making sure your colleagues always know what’s going on
- Are comfortable with technology, and can either already write SQL to access data from a database, or would be excited to learn how
- Want to help build a cutting edge merchandising team based on increased automation
- Have an interest in fashion
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: October 2nd, 2017