Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Online Marketing Exec
The start-up: One of Europe's fastest growing and most-exciting fin-tech businesses, backed by world's leading technology investors
Other goodies: Interesting Bonus
What you'll be doing:
- Reporting to the Head of Online Marketing, this hire will be a digitally-savvy, highly analytical and proactive Online Marketing Executive.
- Supporting our global efforts across key remittance corridors including the US, UK, Australia, Canada, Spain and Germany, this person will work closely with the marketing channel managers to deliver on campaign execution. The main goal will be to drive quality customer new account acquisition and revenue from new and existing remittance corridors.
- The principal responsibilities will include:
- Executing and managing marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels (search, display, social media, mobile, affiliates). Provides day-to-day support to the channel managers depending on the business needs, gaining exposure over time to a variety of digital marketing channels.
- Working closely with the communications, brand, CRM and marketing performance teams to ensure all campaigns are aligned across the different media platforms WorldRemit advertises on.
- Analysing and reporting on campaign performance.
- Optimising creatives, campaigns and landing pages based on data-driven insights to improve overall results.
- Identifying and exploring new creative solutions with other teams and platform providers, taking the lead when necessary to implement and test them.
- Developing and managing the relationship with some key partners, agencies and providers.
- Keeping track of budget and spend for internal financial records.
What's to love: This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting fin-tech companies in Europe with a hugely moral mission to promote financial inclusion and economic empowerment. They view Marketing as one of the key business growth drivers and this person will have significant career development potential within the online marketing team.
What they'll love:
- With 1-2 years of online marketing experience and a good academic record within advertising, marketing or business management, this person is passionate about using data and insights to better understand consumer behaviour and to test new ideas, learn and continuously improve campaign return-on-investment.
- Confident at challenging the status quo and comfortable working in a very fast-moving environment, the right candidate embraces ambiguity and daily change, is ambitious to take on new challenges and is a doer who works easily as part of a team and collaborates very energetically with other colleagues.
- While important to be able to see the bigger picture, excellent attention to detail and a data-driven skillset are essential, as is having solid computer skills and the ability to quickly learn how to use new platforms and reporting systems. To be successful in this role, this person needs to demonstrate excellent verbal, written and communication skills and have a naturally curious mindset to find out more and come up with new hypotheses and ideas to test.
- Previous experience within an agency or start-up environment would be advantageous.
- The ideal candidate embraces diversity and thrives embodying the values of an organisation that is proud to be commercially successful and have a broader social purpose.
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: June 22nd, 2017