Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Operations Director
The start-up: The world’s only Primary Content specialist, they are defining a completely new model for high-volume, high-quality, multi-language content production, based on the powerful combination of technology and talent.
Other goodies: A hierarchical structure with opportunities for rapid progression.
What you'll be doing:
- In this newly created role, the Operations Director will oversee all cross-department processes, leading on improvement initiatives and ensuring an effective and scalable operation
- Continuous improvement / process optimisation
- Operations capacity / company resource forecasting
- Direct line management
- Project management support
What's to love: If you ask Deloitte Fast 50 or the Financial Times, they’d say we’re one of Britain’s most exciting and disruptive digital technology businesses. If you ask their team, they’d say we’re a no-politics, people-first company where exceptionally smart individuals get the chance to have their voice heard and potential fulfilled , with a collective mission to make a positive difference.
What they'll love:
- Experience in implementing efficiencies, tools, structures within a fast-paced, early-stage business.
- Experience designing and implementing process and technology improvements across multiple departments.
- Adept at scoping, planning, and running large projects, ideally high-volume, multi-language content projects.
- Experience in Resource and capacity planning and reporting on data / KPIs / metrics.
- Emotionally intelligence – you know how to listen, observe and dig beneath the surface when talking with colleagues and staff. You use these skills to quickly resolve issues and bring out the best in people.
- Cultural ambassadors- you are passionate about the company values and you walk the talk when it comes to demonstrating what good looks like.
- Analytical Prowess– you can collect, visualise and analyse data. You use this data to identify problems and and solve them in the most effective way.
- Strategic thinker – you see the bigger picture and look to the future. You design and implement smart, effective and scalable solutions.
- Resourcefulness – you put out fires, you bring order when there’s chaos and you find incredibly innovative solutions to problems.
- Organisation and a relentless focus on efficiency – you can effortlessly oversee multiple projects and you are the glue that keeps everyone focused and on track.
- A Confident communicator – you are clear, concise and diplomatic.
- An Influencer – staff look up to you and you have the gravitas to implement and sustain change.
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: December 7th, 2018