Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Operations Director
The start-up: Their mission is to make nutritionally complete, convenient, affordable food, with minimum impact on the environment and animals. This is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, growing at over 200% per year.
Other goodies: Competitive salary and benefits package + generous equity in one of the most exciting start-ups of the moment.
What you'll be doing:
- Since 2015, we’ve been growing like no other food-tech business in the UK. We are looking for an Operations Director to take on the task of scaling, streamlining and improving the operations of one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, building a central team and localised teams in other offices to achieve our goal of being the global leader in Complete Food.
- As part of the Global Management team, you will:
- Manage global manufacturing partners across different food and drink product formats
- Develop current and future fulfilment partners in different locations around the world
- Take our logistics offering to the next level - monitoring performance and optimising our use of delivery partners and designing how we can use a variety of partners to deliver what customers want cost-effectively
- Run procurement of ingredients and materials that are environmentally and economically attractive, with a strong nutritional and taste delivery
- Own the forecasting, sales and operations process across the business
- Ensure that we have a market leading Technical function with well-run, safe and organised production
- Champion the products to continually improve via our version system and launch new and innovative additions Working closely with our tech and finance teams to design systems to increase our effectiveness
What's to love: This is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, growing at over 200% per year. In less than 3 years, the company is now turning over £15m and is expected to continue to grow at similar rates.
What they'll love:
- Have previously managed a successful outsourced or in-house manufacturing operation, that has scaled fast and successfully on an international level. Ideally within food and drink
- Are a great communicator and leader, with the ability to influence and engage at all levels of a business
- Can handle a ridiculously fast-paced environment
- Want to build a global team and operation to make sure we are always in stock, with a market-leading product
- Detail-orientated, hands-on, results-driven, proactive, driven by sense of ownership and urgency
- An unwavering desire for continuous improvement and innovation
- A commercial and innovative mind to lead product development
- Instinctive approach to deal-making and track record of driving profitable growth
- Experience of delivering through e-commerce
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: January 2nd, 2018