Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Operations Manager
The start-up: Based in London but going global, we’ re seriously excited to now be available in 11 countries, sharing our products and our stories with people around the world. But, the journey is just beginning ...
Other goodies: Competitive Salary + Bonus
What you'll be doing:
- We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our team.
- The Operations Team are central within the business – managing our outsourced supply chain and ensuring that the ethos of ‘Done Properly’ is truly embodied in our manufacturing and supply chain processes.
- We are on the hunt for an experienced, operationally astute, commercially savvy and ambitious self-starter. Someone keen to make their mark on a dynamic business. We are looking to offer someone the opportunity to shape the way we make and supply its products and develop a career with a rapidly expanding business.
What's to love: We are looking to offer someone the opportunity to shape the way we make and supply its products and develop a career with a rapidly expanding business.
What they'll love:
- This person will have prior experience within the world of operations and keen to build a career in this area.
- They will have a relevant background in manufacturing, logistics or supply chain operations.
- The person will be passionate about our brand, and ensuring that we have a high-performing operation that lives up to our high standards of delivery.
- Responsibilities include:
- Managing the daily, weekly and monthly production operations within our out-sourced supply chain
- Ensuring we have an efficient, cost-optimised and resilient supply chain from raw materials sourcing to finished goods warehousing • Supporting and lead various supply chain projects for procurement, production and inventory management
- Problem solving - Identify, prioritize, structure, and solve an array of other complex business problems, using analytics and business judgment
- Developing internal MRP systems – translating sales forecasts into inventory, production and raw material requirements
- Working alongside Operations Director and Head of New Project Delivery to determine operational footprint that’s fit for the future
- Developing and implementing the production systems and utilising KPI information to encourage and enhance operational performance.
- Support operational upskilling within the company, to coach and guide junior Operations Team members in the delivery supply-chain solutions
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: September 12th, 2017