Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Operations Manager
The start-up: Founded in 2012, Lovework is the UK's leading entrepreneurial recruitment business.
Other goodies: Competitive package; meritocratic work environment; flexible working; dog friendly offices.
What you'll be doing:
- We’re looking for a seasoned Operations Manager to take charge of our internal processes.
- You’ll be responsible for areas as diverse as Operations, Finance, Legal and HR, amongst others. Within each you'll identify and implement efficient, company-wide processes, and constantly look for fresh ways to help us scale.
- Taking ownership over our working environment – ensuring we run like a well-oiled machine
- Implementing and optimising company-wide processes to make the business run faster and more efficiently.
- Helping the CEO and team to be as effective as possible, for example through: diary management, candidate interview coordination, maintaining an up-to-date CRM system, updating the website, and pulling reports for weekly meetings.
What's to love: This is a unique opportunity to play a pivotal role at a high-potential startup.
What they'll love:
- This role is critical! The right person will be the glue that pulls the whole team together and can be the launching pad for great things to come. We’re looking for someone who loves making things happen – who can take ownership over tasks – no matter how big or small – and drive results. Someone who cares about the details but can also take the initiative to see the bigger picture.
- You are an organisational fiend who thrives bringing order to chaos.
- You have an exceptional eye for detail, able to juggle calendars and ensuring flawless communication to internal and external stakeholders.
- “Efficiency” is your middle name and you adore implementing processes and systems to improve operations.
- You are a tech-savvy, and enjoy using technologies and exploring how to leverage them best to help improve efficiency.
- We are looking for a go-getter who is happy to get out of their comfort zone and, most importantly, someone who is eager to learn and grow with the company.
- You thrive on solving problems, especially under pressure, managing multiple priorities at the same time.
- You are passionate about company culture and genuinely care about the well-being of the team around you (be it the CEO or an intern!).
Have you found love?... email your CV to [email protected]Posted on: January 29th, 2019