Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Partnerships Director
The start-up: An online retailer of spirits and champagne that is rapidly emerging as the UK's leading online drinks destination.
Other goodies: Competitive salary and shares
What you'll be doing:
- Launching a digital marketing arm (agency). You will be responsible for ‘selling’ the brand, digital marketing and data capability, and supply chain and logistics infrastructure to brands, large and small alike.
- Exploring business development and partnership opportunities with 3rd parties that will deliver new revenue streams into the business.
- Growing a business from scratch – creating the fastest growing agency specializing in drinks in the UK
- Taking P&L responsibility for a business from a very early stage.
- Learning from seasoned serial start up team, with extensive drinks industry experience.
- Working with the best products, biggest brands, and smartest people in drinks.
What's to love: Awarded Best Online Drinks Retailer; this year's forecasted revenue is £12m, up 100% y/y.
What they'll love:
- Sales ability – get out there promoting and selling our marketing, data and operational capability to brands to help them grow.
- Commercial acumen – identify beneficial business development opportunities and partnerships
- Entrepreneurial instincts - we want someone who can remain focused on the goal while wading through the day-to-day treacle we all deal with.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – friendly, engaging, open – ensuring that brands we bring on board stay with us and are well managed.
- Analytical Ability - we are a fact-based decision-making organisation that utilises data to support assumptions and take actions.
- Planning capability - well organized, and able to drive projects and people to achieve the outcomes required.
- The ability to think strategically, and act tactically - this is a hands-on role.
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: February 2nd, 2018