Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Partnerships Director
The start-up: A wine retailer with a difference. A customer-funded business which invests in some of the most talented winemakers in the world, to get truly delicious wines at preferential prices.
Other goodies: Competitive salary and LTIP and free trips down the office slide to the bar. You also get your birthday off (as long as you bring cake)!
What you'll be doing:
- Sleeping beauty seeks prince to rule its new business efforts.
- 9 years after starting in the UK, we are running a community that has over 190,000 Angel customers, supporting over 140 winemakers around the world to create luxury wines at a price that makes them an every day pleasure.
- We are looking for a commercially astute, metrics driven and entrepreneurial Partnerships Director, who thinks outside the box to foster partnerships that are focused on lifetime customer value and retention.
- You will be tasked with growing our customer base, so we can invest more in winemakers and wine quality, which means we have a better business for everyone, which takes us to our fullest potential!
- You will identify the like-minded companies in the UK who we should be absolutely working with;
- Develop strategic partnerships with them to transform our growth;
- Unlock the potential of existing relationships to drive more value from them;
- You’ll have 9 years of rich data at your fingertips;
- Live and breathe the numbers – analyse traffic, orders, and quality, manage cost per customer, report regularly to the team and the board
What's to love: We are one of the Sunday Times Best Companies To Work For.
What they'll love:
- You’re entrepreneurial – you think big and outside the box
- You’re analytical – you’re a data junkie and an Excel whizz
- You have a persuasive manner – a natural flair to win business by engaging people, rather than selling to them
- You have sharp communication skills, both written and verbal
- You focus on the long-term plan, not the minutiae
- You have at least 7 years’ professional experience
- You have an active dislike of wines made in factories
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: January 12th, 2018