Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Partnerships Manager
The start-up: We're on a mission to bring the joy of plants to a whole new generation!
Other goodies: Generous plant allowance to help you bring your own home to life
What you'll be doing:
- The core responsibility will be driving ‘Earned’ marketing exposure to raise brand awareness and acquire customers through any non-paid and non owned channels.
- You will identify, pitch, drive, close and manage our ever-growing list of partners which include marketing partnerships with major brands, influencers, affiliates and journalists (supported by a PR agency). You will also devise and manage special projects; for example tests to support our expansion into high-street retail.
- Build a CRM process to track and manage partnerships and co-ordinate with the rest of the marketing and sales teams.
- Develop and manage a market-leading partnerships proposition and product
- Play an integral role in the overall direction of our growth and work closely with senior leadership to execute on it.
What's to love: An opportunity to bring online one of the world’s last remaining offline industries
What they'll love:
- You are a commercially minded people-person who enjoys finding creative solutions and building new relationships.
- You have experience managing an agency to get the most from them.
- Extra points for experience marketing your own entrepreneurial project on a shoestring.
- Decisive, with the ability to demonstrate solid problem solving, decision making and analytical capabilities.
- Experience using data to support your hypothesis and report on performance of business projects.
- You have a bias for output over input, for doing over talking.
- You're positive, tenacious, energetic and love to 'get things done'.
- While you have an eye for the big picture, you believe that your job is a craft, and so the details are something you like to obsess over, not gloss.
- You always endeavour to bring something to the table – you’re not afraid to speak up and make a contribution.
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: June 29th, 2018