Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – People Project Manager
The start-up: This is one of the fastest growing, most exciting and most disruptive tech start-ups on the planet. Grab your seat on a rocket ship!
Other goodies: Competitive salary and benefits
What you'll be doing:
- Support the People Manager on a diverse range of HR initiatives, across the HR lifecycle - including Recruitment, Onboarding, Performance Management, Employer Brand, Learning and Development
- Work with the People Manager to generate ideas and problem solve around how to improve how we do things and get the best of our people
- Supporting workshops/sessions with the business to understand their people requirements
- Develop global processes and supporting materials
- Assist in training employees and managers on any new processes
- Contribute to the growth of the People Team community
What's to love: Become one of the early employees of the world’s well-funded and fastest growing start-ups.
What they'll love:
- 1-3 years HR experience (either as an HR generalist, or specialist e.g. Recruiter)
- Agility – able to work without clear structure, in a business that moves FAST!
- Outside-the-box thinker – bring ideas to the table
- Passionate about driving the best possible experience for our talent and prospective talent
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to translate ideas/concepts to paper in a clear, concise, but creative way
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: May 2nd, 2017