Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Performance Marketing Manager
The start-up: We’re a high growth start-up shaking up an established billion pound market using clever technology, quality products and a super-smart team.
Other goodies: Juicy Stock Options
What you'll be doing:
- We are seeking an ambitious Performance Marketer to join our leading marketing team.
- You’ll help drive business growth through taking ownership of key marketing channels & supporting cross-channel analysis and wider marketing strategy.
- We're focused on improving data-driven decision making across all aspects of customer acquisition and retention.
- You’ll be a self-starter and confident in tackling a multiple of channels in a dynamic environment. You are also interested in developing the skills and frameworks necessary to solving complex analytical problems in a growth stage company.
- You will support the Head of Acquisition & primarily work on new customer acquisition via online channels; including PPC, display and other performance channels.
- You will also work on customer segmentation and product analyses focused on improving on-site performance, improving customer AOV and scoping potential future business opportunities.
- Take immediate ownership of acquisition channels including PPC and display, with the ability to scale fast
- Uncover new pockets of growth in targeting users across existing and new channels
- Support business growth initiatives that could increase existing conversion and retention
- Work directly with Head of Acquisition and lifetime marketing/on-site optimization teams to implement key testing efforts in a timely manner
- Be inquisitive as to developments within ecommerce & marketing and be confident to advocate and own new marketing campaigns
- Move fast in a “test and learn” environment
What's to love: Over the last 2 years we’ve grown our team from 1 to 25 and built a customer base of 125,000 loyal members. We can only keep up that kind of growth rate if we continue to hire great people. That’s where you come in! We work in a great office in central London, with beer and prosecco on tap, and nearly unlimited biscuits. We’re a highly-motivated and friendly team, and like to celebrate the successes we achieve with a few drinks or a London landmark.
What they'll love:
- You are a technically-minded, strong analytic thinker and problem solver who has built a knowledge of the do’s and don’ts of digital performance growth marketing. Most importantly, you are an entrepreneurial and flexible marketer who is excited to help us develop a world-class digital marketing experience & product.
- BA/BSc degree and 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, data analytics, and e-commerce (ideally within an e-commerce start-up)
- Experience taking ownership of performance-driven digital acquisition channels – PPC & display a must (paid social & affiliate marketing a plus)
- Within key channels of experience (PPC & display) have a passion for test and learn, understanding inside out the mechanics that drive strong campaigns & experience of using learned best practice or hacks to scale campaigns
- Experience in working with web analytics tools (such as GA) and analyzing relevant data such as traffic, bounce rates and user flows
- Ability to analyze data, model and understand user problems to identify key opportunities for improvement
- Creative Problem Solver – Analytics means finding creative ways to answer vague problems. You should be able to find creative ways to solve problems
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to take initiative and focus on independent work, whilst working well with teams
- Have a sense of humour, be positive and ambition to learn and develop
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: May 2nd, 2017