Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Planning & Strategy Manager
The start-up: One of the fastest growing and disruptive tech start-ups on the planet
Other goodies: Competitive salary with equity in the business
What you'll be doing:
- Your team will own the supply targets for all cities in the UK & IE, and be accountable for delivering against these targets.
- You will be the central planning point between Regional and London Operations, Supply Operations and Supply Marketing.
- You will work closely with these teams to optimise resource and expense to ensure we deliver against target in crucial areas.
- You will analyse each stage of the supply process by city to improve the efficiency of the process and it’s scalability.
- You will understand and monitor by-stage and by-channel conversion and cohort values to forecast accurately the level of new supply we are able to implement in each city.
- You will act as the commercial lead for Rider Supply, treating the supply targets like sales volume targets in your approach to hitting them.
What's to love: Have meaningful impact on the growth and evolution of a rocket-ship, at a very interesting time in its journey.
What they'll love:
- 3-5 years of Management-level experience hitting sales or volume targets.
- Strong degree from top university
- Strong analytical mind, with intermediate or above excel skills.
- Exceptional cross-departmental communication skills.
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: November 28th, 2016