Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – PR & Marketing Manager
Salary: Competitive Salary
The start-up: Traditional sweet treats with nutritional twists, for those who love to indulge in delicious and comforting food, but want to do so in a nourishing way. Free-from gluten, wheat, dairy, refined-sugar, artificial preservatives and additives.
Other goodies: A competitive salary
What you'll be doing:
- 5+ years experience working in a PR agency environment or in-house PR role
- Strong awareness of the PR significance of social media
- The candidate will ideally have existing relationships/experience working with digital influencers
- Little black book of media contacts across key food, business and lifestyle media [digital and print]
- Experience in placing business features and profiles in key national and trade media is also very desirable for this role
- Confident in organising exciting, engaging events for key influencers and press
- Creative thinking, excellent writing and editing skills and the ability to write compelling copy are a must
- Speaking and presentation skills and the ability to organise and plan PR strategies together with tactics needed to achieve your ambitions
- Strong writing goals and the ability to write in the brand's tone of voice.
- Managing and mentoring junior members of the team in order to deliver strategy and ideas is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required to build relationships with the small but growing the team
- Above all passion for the brand, drive, and ambition to continue to grow the company in the right direction
What's to love: Only 4 years in and they've seen 220% YoY growth and are already listed in Tesco, Boots, Sainsburys, Whole Foods Market, WHSmith, Selfridges, Planet Organic and many, many more.
What they'll love:
- Full ownership and implementation of the PR strategy and developing PR campaigns
- Working closely with Head of Digital to develop the overall marketing strategy and manage the marketing calendar
- Brainstorming creative story and gifting ideas to send out product on a regular basis e.g. LFW, National Chocolate Week, Halloween, Christmas, Summertime etc.
- Managing and mentoring an assistant to help execute ideas and manage gifting opportunities
- Staying on top of emerging trends and keep abreast of the key competitors' PR activity
- Crafting unique email pitches for feature ideas and writing press releases for new product launches, business achievements and events.
- Offering creative direction and photo briefs on imagery required for PR
- Securing interesting speaking opportunities for the founder on panels and podcasts
- Securing exciting opportunities/build strong relationships with key press and influencers by initiating and attending meetings
- Contributing to creative content ideas for multi-platforms [social captions, newsletters, blog titles, trade shows]
- Planning and executing press/influencer events
- Seeking brand partnerships and collaborations in line with marketing objectives
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: July 20th, 2018