Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Product Lead
The start-up: Recently voted in the top 30 start-ups in the UK, this exciting, young, consumer-tech business is just closing a Series A funding round from one of the most prestigious VCs in the UK.
Other goodies: Highly competitive salary, with equity available
What you'll be doing:
- Gather an in-depth knowledge of our customers and the problems they face in this market. Define and appropriately frame these problems for the wider team’s understanding.
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders to set the long-term product vision – to imagine future solutions that will solve our customers’ problems well into the future
- Define a more medium-term product roadmap that captures our unique value proposition and constantly breaks new ground in its delivery
- Own the implementation of this roadmap, ensuring excellence in every product release. Work with the team to prioritise tasks and execute them according to plan
- Undertake ongoing data analysis, user testing, A/B testing and wider market research to ensure we maintain position at the forefront of this emerging category
- Motivate a broad team of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers
- Build out and lead a world-class product team
What's to love: Step in as the first product hire and really make an impact. This is an opportunity to bring online one of the world’s last remaining offline industries.
What they'll love:
- 5+ years’ experience in product ownership role(s), preferably in direct-to-consumer or branded ecommerce
- A natural eye for design, with experience of crafting simple user experiences
- You have a bias for output over input, for doing over talking
- While you have an eye for the big picture, you believe that your job is a craft, and so the details are something you like to obsess over, not gloss over
- You always endeavour to bring something to the table – you’re not afraid to speak up and make a contribution
- Be a clear communicator of product decisions and the reasons behind them. You’re comfortable making decisions without consensus and help others to make decisions by being persuasive but balancedYou are skilled at leading, analysing and using research – both qualitative and quantitative – to deliver excellent user experiences
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: June 10th, 2018