Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Product Manager
The start-up: One of the most exciting, disruptive and rapidly growing consumer-tech start-ups in Europe, and a Future 50 tech start-up, to boot!
Other goodies: Generous share options
What you'll be doing:
- Our product team make sure our customers have a brilliant experience with all elements of the our product – from our website to what comes in each delivery and the customer support given to each customer too.
- We’re looking for a quick-thinking product manager who’s great at delivering projects to have a real impact on the ongoing development of our digital and physical products here.
- Be a customer-led champion of our Product, delivering changes that make our customer journey better – and that contribute to the business’ growth.
- Improve our customer retention from delivery to delivery
- Work collaboratively and cross functionally to support increase in average revenue per order through delivering digital experience to complement our physical innovation
- Operational support for when things don’t go quite to plan – quick and effective resolution
What's to love: This Series A funded start up (Jam Jar and Octopus) offers you the opportunity to shape a truly innovative and new product, joining an experienced team with a mix of talent throughout the business from companies like graze.com, innocent drinks, Amazon, and Nestle.
What they'll love:
- Experienced at bringing new products and innovation to life for customers (mainly digital and could include physical products)
- Able to fluently use tools, customer data, market info, customer insights and empathy to ideate changes and overhauls to a customer experience – creating game-changing product requirements
- Can create robust product specifications that meet requirements, capture edge-cases, and deliver a brilliant user experience
- Organised, effective and collaborative project management experience for outcome delivery, experienced with working with tech teams and operations teams
- Always experimenting with AB tests or gaining customer insights from changes to learn and hone
- Calm under pressure and an expert at reaching great resolutions with the team on board in high-pressure scenarios
- Track record of managing self-development and being an A-player in high-performance rapidly-growing teams
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: July 10th, 2017