Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Product Manager
The start-up: An award-winning adventure travel company that is also one of the fastest growing start-ups in the UK.
Other goodies: Stock Options
What you'll be doing:
- As our first Product Manager, you’ll help our founders to define the product and direction of the business - helping us make the experience for our customers as delightful and rewarding as we can.
- You’ll be working closely with our technology team and suppliers, responsible for designing the next generation of our platform.
- You’ll create features and experiences that help us take our (already very successful) business to the next level, using a data-driven approach to decide what’s working and how to change things.
- Identify and implement product features with an emphasis on improving engagement and user experience
- Manage the suppliers interactions
- Define product analytics and key metrics
- Contribute to the development of a world-class culture of innovation to help evolve us into a product & technology centric company
- Provide internal and external communication and marketing support, working internal teams to execute
- Evolve and ensure executable, iterative processes with focus on high impact initiatives that drive customer engagement and satisfaction
- Understands the difference between building features and solving problems
- Can design simple wireframes and mockups to communicate user challenges
- Has experience developing web-based products, technologies and platforms
What's to love: Since they launched in 2014, business has boomed, with 400% year-on-year growth.
What they'll love:
- You will have several years as a Product Manager working in cross-functional teams (squads)
- Previous experience in a start up environment
- A proactive problem solver
- Ambitious with an entrepreneurial, can-do mindset
- Exceptional analytical, communication and project management skills
- Hands on and ‘get stuff done’ attitude
- Commercially-minded and goal-oriented, with the ability to think creatively
- Aligns with our core values: Customer Focused, Drive to be the best, Think Big, Trust & Integrity, Continuous Improvement and Be Humble
Have you found love?... email your CV to [email protected]Posted on: June 1st, 2019