Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Product Owner
The start-up: Our mission is standout. We want to radically improve everyone’s relationship with money. We're not maximising the time consumers spend in a feed, getting fast food delivered, or building an incrementally better bank. We're changing an industry in a visceral way, which you get to see every day in our customer feedback
Other goodies: An above market compensation package (Base + Equity). We're prepared to pay for the very best
What you'll be doing:
- We’re looking for a smart, analytical and passionate person to be a Product Owner looking after some of our core product features.
- We have some of the best engineers and designers in the world and we need you to help us showcase their talent to the world
- Leading by example; not only will you lead a product team, but you’ll be hands on and actually deliver
- Ensuring our users needs are always at the heart of what we’re building
- Responsible for leading a team of engineers and designers with the power to really make things happen
- Defining which projects we need to prioritise and setting a timeline to hit those goals quickly
- Scale things fast through your ability to coach cross-functional teams in high pace delivery and efficiency
- Making a truly impactful difference to over 1,000,000 users across the world
What's to love: Work at one of the fastest growing tech startups anywhere in the world. We recently closed a really successful Series A with Balderton who join a formidable investor base including the people behind Skype, Transferwise, Zoopla, Lovefilm, Climate corporation, SongKick and others.
What they'll love:
- A great ability to solve complex problems
- Deep experience with Agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban, ideally you have been leading the adoption of Agile or acted as an Agile coach
- Proven experience working closely with engineering teams, involving them in defining solutions, encouraging them to experiment and coaching them in all things Agile
- Ideally an interest in user centred design and knowledge of how UX and product design support your work
- Prior work with complex, successful consumer products
- Experience with testing, lots of testing!
Have you found love?... email your CV to [email protected]Posted on: June 7th, 2019