Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Programmatic Display Manager
The start-up: One of Europe's fastest growing and most-exciting fin-tech businesses, backed by world's leading technology investors
Other goodies: Interesting Bonus
What you'll be doing:
- Reporting into the Head of Online Marketing, the Programmatic Display Manager will lead the company’s efforts across this vital channel.
- They will own the display performance channel and drive brand awareness. Working with substantial six figure budgets, this person will have a transformative effect on our growth and financial trajectory.
- This is both a strategic and hands-on decision-making role.
- The business currently drives their programmatic marketing activity primarily through DoubleClick, and the new Display Programmatic Manager will be responsible for optimising this channel. They will simultaneously have strategic oversight over decisions on which other advertising networks to use and optimise global spend.
- Display Marketing is one of the primary and most effective ways that the company communicates with customers and prospects; ensuring close alignment with the company’s ethos and brand guidelines will be highly important. I
- t will be vital that this person works closely with the Brand team in order to contribute to the creative process within the team and the social, search, data and product teams to maximise performance. Hence, highly effective oral and written communication skills and a highly collaborative approach will be very important.
What's to love: This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting fin-tech companies in Europe with a hugely moral mission to promote financial inclusion and economic empowerment. They view Marketing as one of the key business growth drivers. Working with substantial six figure budgets, this person will have a transformative effect on our growth and financial trajectory.
What they'll love:
- With over five years marketing experience, specialising in display marketing channels in a digitally progressive organisation, this hire will have excellent knowledge of the programmatic advertising and real-time bidding landscape.
- They will be a highly analytical individual, who also has a good eye for design, but will understand the overriding importance of data.
- They will be able to rapidly set the appropriate metrics to measure and attribute performance. They will grasp the strategic and broader commercial picture on one hand and have excellent attention to detail on the day-to-day work, and be able to move seamlessly between the two.
- Ambitious and dynamic, this hire will embody a deep passion for their work and bring positive energy to their collaboration with colleagues. At all times they will drive effective communication and teamwork across the marketing team. They will feel naturally comfortable working in an agile and very fast-moving environment, able to cope with ambiguity and daily change.
- Possessing excellent organisational skills, they will oversee different initiatives and establish processes which will sustain outstanding delivery.
- The incoming hire will have an excellent holistic understanding of the role that programmatic marketing plays in the whole marketing mix and will collaborate closely with the other channel managers in order to optimise synergies.
- Understanding of dynamic advertising, rich media, Google Web Designer and DoubleClick Studio is an advantage.
- They will embody the values of an organisation which is proud to be commercially successfully and have a broader social purpose; it is vital that this hire has a close affinity with WorldRemit’s customer and understand the nuances and sensibilities of the company’s audience.
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: June 23rd, 2017