Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Project Manager / Commercial Owner
The start-up: The world's largest event discovery platform. Owned events represent the next step for the company: they will leverage off historical data insights to analytically produce their own concepts.
Other goodies: 40% off our plans; Yoga on Fridays; Breakfast on Wednesdays
What you'll be doing:
- We are looking for a commercial, data-driven Project Manager to launch and run a new business unit.
- Strong statistical analysis skills to understand local demand and inform business decision-making.
- Conceive exciting new events - both their owned events and events for their brand partners, working with the hand of the Creative Solutions Department. This person will be the total owner of the London P&L.
- Build out the events team in London against team targets (future recruiting will be needed).
- Work as part of a team, pitching and closing events for brands.
- Manage events from conception to delivery, working with venues, event staff and agency or brand partners. Results-oriented profile
- Foster and grow the Partner Network: including venues and event organisers
- Work with the marketing team to make sure events make an impact: both in terms of ticket sales and coverage
- Manage, report on and grow revenue from events
- Help to scale their other cities through developing and sharing best practices (opportunity for travel)
- Communicate product needs (usability is key) and process needs to HQ, work with product/engineering to deliver on them
- Represent the platform at local events and with local PR
What's to love: Set up a new business unit in an exciting start up that has just announced a £20m series D raise.
What they'll love:
- Strong academic and professional background
- 2+ years operational and project management experience
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Bias for action profile.
- Strong analytical skills to do deep dive analyses of the data base in order to obtain conclusions regarding price points, trends, venues, themes and concepts.
- Knowledge of the city of London
- Curious and keen to push boundaries and try new concepts
- Great networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Able to communicate with events partners, brands, agencies, and talent on efforts
- Ability to think strategically when faced with an events partnership brief or with our proprietary data on what events work
- Direct communication style and willing to openly learn from mistakes
- Able to handle large amounts of work and parallel work-streams
- Collaborative and willing to get hands dirty and work on all required events tasks
- Fluent English speaker
- Knowledge of promotional tools, such as Facebook and Instagram, is a plus
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: July 11th, 2018