Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Retail eCommerce / Marketing Manager
The start-up: An international organisation, headquartered in London, dedicated to teaching people in the area of emotional life, with a particular focus on work and relationships.
What you'll be doing:
- Oversee successful set-up and marketing launch of new retail products – campaign theme, creative brief, marketing touchpoints.
- Manage and maintain the retail website: products, homepages, development suggestions (non-technical).
- Weekly and monthly reporting on KPIs and performance of executions.
- Produce e-newsletters and social media to push retail.
- Suggest and lead on further activities to drive retail sales.
- Lead on press releases, printed materials, promotions and links to retail from other assets e.g. our blog, classes, SEO, other websites.
- Work closely with broader Retail team to help market to wholesale customers, on Amazon, and to market our physical store in London.
- Stay on top of competitor executions and developments and industry best practice.
- Work collaboratively with the broader Marketing team and wider business to ensure coherent customer journey across all touchpoints.
What's to love: They have over 3 million YouTube subscribers, a thriving international ecommerce store, and an engaged audience at their classes and big events around the world. They’re a fast-moving, innovative organisation with world-changing ambitions.
What they'll love:
- 3+ years’ experience in retail marketing (online and offline) and website management
- 3 years’ experience in digital marketing, e.g. emails, social media, PPC
- Strong creative mind and visual eye: able to come up with creative campaign ideas and lead on design and photography in relation to this
- Data-driven and comfortable with Google Analytics and Excel
- Excellent creative copy writing skills for online and offline
- Strong time-management
- Collaborative and confident working with key internal and external stakeholders
- Open attitude and flexible in the face of change
- Proactive self-starter with inventive ideas
- Able to work within constraints of brand and budget
- Knowledge of Magento, Netsuite, Silverstripe, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in retail marketing to a US or European audience
- Experience working for a brand with a strong visual/premium identity
- Experience working with Amazon
- Understanding of trade marketing
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: May 29th, 2018