Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – UK Marketing Manager
The start-up: This is one of the fastest growing, most exciting and most disruptive tech start-ups on the planet. Grab your seat on a rocket ship!
Other goodies: Competitive salary and benefits
What you'll be doing:
- Plan and Manage the UK Marketing budget, delivering against the weekly required active riders.
- Identify and drive the channels strategy to drive efficiency.
- Allocate spend across the marketing funnel, from acquisition through to conversion and retention.
- Have an extremely strong understanding of all the metrics that matter in the marketing funnel.
- Allocate spend weekly across over 100 UK pipelines to deliver against individual city targets.
- Work with brand and digital marketing to ensure we have the most effective creative and collateral to drive acquisition
- Optimise for Customer lifetime value as well as efficient CPAs.
- Work cross-functionally with London and Rest of UK to deliver the best operational performance, whilst sticking to budget.
- Negotiate with external suppliers
- Prepare weekly deck and chair weekly marketing meetings.
- Work with CRM Manager to prioritise cities for incentive tests
What's to love: Have a genuine impact at a fast-growing startup that is changing the world and work with people who love what they do every day!
What they'll love:
- Quantitative; the role is highly data-driven, and detailed numerically.
- Analytical; must be able to quickly read trends and make decisions
- Internal stakeholder communication; must be a good influencer
- A planner: this person must plan out the next 1-9 months.
- Ability to optimise for quantitative metrics required, with experience managing marketing budgets previously desirable.
- Analytical mindset, and able to spot trends and insights within medium-sized data sets.
- Innovative and creative mind to find new solutions to drive efficiencies and scalability in the marketing mix.
- Strong and professional internal and external communicator required.
- Strong excel skills required
- Diligent and fastidious approach to money spent
- Very high attention to detail across a wide portfolio of marketing funnels.
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: April 21st, 2017