Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Sales and Business Development Director
The start-up: A VC-backed B2B legal tech business; powerful, smart-analytics platform that gives law firms and businesses real-time transparency on legal fees.
Other goodies: Competitive salary, 100% commission (uncapped) and share in equity
What you'll be doing:
- Building relationships and closing deals for our product, bringing transparency to the business of law.
- Working with the CRO and CEO to close deals from inbound and outbound leads.
- Owning the full process from developing a lead to closing the deal.
- Owning and exceeding your quota - you'll be hungry to overachieve and be well compensated for doing so.
- Pitching to top executives, crafting proposals and creating compelling content to help move on a sale.
What's to love: They're at a really exciting stage: they've recently raised £3m in seed funding, and are currently closing a meaningful Series A round to fuel further growth, and US expansion.
What they'll love:
- Demonstrably 'self-starting'. A builder, not a follower
- 5+ years closing experience to mid-market or enterprise companies in a quota- carrying sales role
- Knowledge of negotiating SaaS contracts and/or selling to legal / ops teams
- Proven ability and fearless confidence to consistently exceed your quota
- Strong negotiation skills and confidence justifying ROI of products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to consistently improving your craft
- Extreme attention to detail
- Love of data to track and improve your own performance and that of the sales function
- Ideally, you'll have experience in a similar company (Early stage enterprise SaaS, ACV £24k-£120k, Legal tech) but that's not essential.
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: May 23rd, 2018