Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Sales Director
Salary: £50-£100K DoE + meaningful equity
The start-up: Backed by a leading VC, this is an early-stage SaaS platform, already boasting an impressive roster of clients in the UK and US
Other goodies: Competitive Salary + Equity
What you'll be doing:
- We are looking for a Business Development Director who thrives in an early-stage environment where everybody is learning and processes are iterative, not set in stone.
- You'll be equally comfortable pitching to top executives as you are crafting proposals and creating compelling content to help move on a sale.
- We’re growing quickly and looking to bring on a talented account executive to build relationships and close deals for our product, bringing transparency to the business of law.
- Based in the heart of London, you’ll be working with the CEO to close deals from inbound and outbound leads.
- Owning the full process from developing a lead to closing the deal, you'll be comfortable owning and exceeding your quota and you'll be hungry to overachieve and be well compensated for doing so.
- You'll be the type of person who thrives in an early-stage environment where everybody is learning and processes are iterative, not set in stone. You'll be equally comfortable pitching to top executives as you are crafting proposals and creating compelling content to help move on a sale.
- Ideally, you'll have experience in a similar company (Early stage enterprise SaaS, ACV £24k-£120k, Legal tech) but that's not essential.
What's to love: The opportunity to step in as a senior hire to a successful, VC backed, early-stage tech start-up, working alongside the CEO to grow the business nationally and internationally.
What they'll love:
- Demonstrably 'self-starting'. A builder, not a follower
- 5+ years closing experience to mid-market or enterprise companies in a quota- carrying sales role
- Knowledge of negotiating SaaS contracts and/or selling to legal / ops teams
- Proven ability and fearless confidence to consistently exceed your quota
- Strong negotiation skills and confidence justifying ROI of products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to consistently improving your craft
- Extreme attention to detail
- Love of data to track and improve your own performance and that of the sales function
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: April 12th, 2017