Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Senior Brand Manager
The start-up: A very exciting, growth FMCG in one of the fastest growing sectors in UK grocery
Other goodies: Competitive Salary and Benefits
What you'll be doing:
- Be the brand guardian & consumer expert
- Create and deliver social media & digital plans, including content development management and measurement across all platforms (owned & earned)
- Management of key partnerships and events with external parties including agencies and influencers
- Support Marketing Director on planning & executing ATL campaigns including creative development, media planning and PR
- Support Marketing Director on existing product development
- Work closely with Sales to develop and execute trade marketing plans
- Report and share market info across the team
- Budget management and planning
- Work with consumer services to turn our consumers into advocates
- Manage the production of consumer marketing materials
What's to love: We’re at a pivotal moment in the company, with a hugely exciting future ahead. We are about to embark on even more ambitious plans to truly shake up the category. For the right people, this opportunity could be a career defining effort, helping shape the brand, company & long term success of the business and revolutionise a category. The UK is only the 1st phase within our wider brand ambitions.
What they'll love:
- No two days here are the same and we are looking for ambitious, passionate and motivated people to join our team to help us shake up the coffee industry. We want people who are excited to work in a fast growth, entrepreneurial company, creating a challenger brand.
- You'll need 4-6 years’ experience in grocery FMCG marketing (ideally food), with a record of delivering tangible results
- Experience in start-ups or entrepreneurial brands with limited budget, would be a huge advantage.
- Otherwise, you are intelligent, entrepreneurial, creative and passionate;
- You have the initiative and self-confidence to come up with ideas, propose them and make them happen without being spoon fed and without relying on huge budgets or external agencies to do all the thinking;
- You're someone who thinks and suggests what to do rather than always asking what to do;
- You are confident and articulate presenting to the founders and leading agencies.
- But, you're also down to earth, collaborative and practical; prepared to get stuck into whatever is required at a small company;
- You have good attention to detail and be highly organised. Their work should be ready to go straight out to consumers without going through layers of process
- You have a strong consumer feel, know what would resonate with our audience;
- someone who can hold their own in a vibrant, fast paced environment
- You're commercially astute, with good business acumen and numeracy
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: July 11th, 2017