Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Senior Business Development Manager
The start-up: One of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK, backed by leading VC's
Other goodies: Equity in the company; a dog-friendly office in Victoria; flexible working hours. 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays on top; A generous annual training budget for you to spend on your personal development; Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions; Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks, and whole company, international events.
What you'll be doing:
- We are looking for an elite Senior Business Development Manager to help design and implement exciting new initiatives, including a new commercial model.
- You will engage with clients from regional director level to PLC CEOs, and you will work with them to understand and interpret the complexity of their needs when rolling out new initiatives.
- Input to the design and roll-out plan of new commercial initiatives across our network, as well as lead key work streams therein
- Support our Sales Director and work alongside existing functions to implement the new commercial model
- Develop sales materials and training the wider team in their use
- Take a lead role in client account management responsibilities, working with cross-functional teams to deliver value to their business and to grow their account
What's to love: A chance to have an enormous impact and share in the value you create.
What they'll love:
- You will ideally have experience in building insight into client’s businesses, tailoring a solution to their needs and negotiating complex deals. You're innovative, entrepreneurial, confident working with ambiguity and have experience delivering ambitious results. Team leadership and experience training or coaching colleagues is a plus.
- You have significant experience in B2B sales, with a consistent record of delivering against targets and objectives
- You're confident when faced with senior executive contacts and when leading negotiations of contracts worth more than £100k p.a
- You are driven and have a determined mentality, with skilled objection handling capability
- You're known for your ability to think strategically and tactically
- You're highly commercial & numerate
- You're self-motivated and able to work with ambiguity
Have you found love?... email your CV to [email protected]Posted on: April 12th, 2019