Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Senior Business Development Manager
Salary: £50-£100K DoE + performance bonus + meaningful equity
The start-up: Backed by a leading VC, this is an early-stage, well-funded SaaS legal-tech start-up, already boasting an impressive roster of clients in the UK and US
Other goodies: Competitive Salary + Equity
What you'll be doing:
- We are looking for a Business Development Manager/Director who thrives in an early-stage environment where everybody is learning and processes are iterative, not set in stone.
- You'll be equally comfortable pitching to top executives as you are crafting proposals and creating compelling content to help move on a sale.
- Based in the heart of London, you’ll be working with the CEO to close deals from inbound and outbound leads.
- Owning the full process from developing a lead to closing the deal, you'll be comfortable owning and exceeding your quota and you'll be hungry to overachieve and be well compensated for doing so.
What's to love: The opportunity to step in as a senior hire to a successful, VC backed, early-stage tech start-up, working alongside the CEO to grow the business nationally and internationally.
What they'll love:
- Demonstrably 'self-starting'. A builder, not a follower
- 5+ years closing experience in a B2B business development role.
- Knowledge of negotiating contracts and/or selling to legal / ops teams is a plus
- Proven ability and fearless confidence to consistently exceed your quota
- Strong negotiation skills and confidence justifying ROI of products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to consistently improving your craft
- Extreme attention to detail
- Love of data to track and improve your own performance and that of the sales function
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: May 19th, 2017