Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Senior Partnerships Manager
The start-up: A wine retailer, with a difference!
Other goodies: An office slide, and all the wine you can drink.
What you'll be doing:
- Reporting to Head of Partnerships, the (Senior) Partnerships Manager will manage the day-to-day delivery of partnerships.
- The role will include:
- Managing your own individual pipeline of business won and meeting weekly targets
- Complex internal reporting
- Reporting to and managing partners
- Identifying, approaching and converting new leads
- Account Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Pitching and negotiation of terms with new partners
- Creativity to develop, implement and manage innovative multi-year partnerships
What's to love: This is an opportunity to join a Sunday Times Best Company to work for, with an amazing business model, talented wine makers, highly engaged and loyal customers and delicious wines.
What they'll love:
- Bags of energy
- Be a true team player
- Experience of working in a fast moving business
- Commercial acumen and a creative approach to wining new business (and keeping it)
- A good working knowledge of excel
- A will to succeed and be target driven
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Some digital marketing skills would be advantageous
- Previous experience in business development, Account Management is desirable.
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: December 12th, 2016