Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Senior Product Manager
The start-up: One of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK, backed by leading VC's
Other goodies: Equity in the company; a dog-friendly office in Victoria; flexible working hours. 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays on top; A generous annual training budget for you to spend on your personal development; Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions; Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks, and whole company, international events.
What you'll be doing:
- Making an impact. This is a key hire, and your work will be central to our continued growth in the UK and throughout Europe
- Working as part of one of our cross-functional product team, on features; from ideas, to MVPs, and to ongoing iteration.
- Helping build and define the product roadmap by collecting and analysing data from multiple stakeholders, including dealers, manufacturers and consumers.
- Taking ownership of key areas of the product, monitoring their usage and defining the metrics that will measure success
- Working closely with a cross-functional team of in-house:
- developers - to work out what’s technically possible and what trade offs can be made
- product designers and a user researcher - to build wireframes and map out user journeys
- product data analysts and data scientists - to measure usage and change in behaviours
- Using feedback from customers, data on how people are interacting with the website, and commercial reasoning to prioritise a long backlog of items, all of which are ‘high priority’
- Leading and developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What's to love: A chance to have an enormous impact and share in the value you create.
What they'll love:
- You're forward-thinking, ambitious and a great communicator
- You're a great prioritiser, not afraid to say no
- You ideally have significant experience working in a product management-focused role
- You have an excellent academic background
- You have experience working with large product teams, and ideally have also worked in a startup environment
- You also have experience in commercial roles
- You're highly analytical and used to using complex data to make decisions
- You place a strong value in great design
- You love working autonomously
- You excel at managing stakeholders, while also confident in voicing your own opinions
Have you found love?... email your CV to [email protected]Posted on: March 26th, 2019