Job title: Jobs – Social & Content Manager
Salary: Competitive Salary + Stock Options
The start-up: A VC-backed B-Corp on a mission to become Earth’s most forward-thinking food company.
Other goodies: Competitive salary, 24 days holiday, pension plan and stock options from day one; Career development plan & personal training budget; Healthy lunches, breakfast and snacks.
What you'll be doing:
We see content as a standalone product, not simply a tool to attract and retain customers. You will manage and shape our social, editorial, video and original production presence, appeal and feel to inspire the next billion plant-powered people with relatable, delicious, smile-provoking content.
Using an equal mix of strategy, ideation, production mgt and creation, you’ll be responsible for the growth and engagement of our social channels generating 150k organic engagements per month (likes, shares, comments, swipe ups) across all platforms by May 2018.
Our adverts , food and lifestyle content reach over a million people each month. So far, our relatable, planet passionate, food-inspired brand and content has proved a hit with a whole new generation of healthy, plant curious people. As we go from scrappy startup to household name, you will scale our content production, curating a strategy based on food, wellness and environmental awareness to inspire the next billion plant-powered people.
What's to love: Do something that matters, that our world needs, working with like-minded people on a mission. Earn your own share in the company you are building.
Top holiday allowances and pension at +6 months. Career development plan & training at Europe’s fastest growing plant-powered food startup.
Free catered lunches, snacks & team fun, as well as staff discounts on their deliveries.
What they'll love:
● A sharp creative planner who has proven experience turning content-based ideas into engaging features through personal and professional projects.
● An expert collaborator who understands the power of partnership to accelerate growth.
● Able to show us a brilliant portfolio of work that includes flawless editorial copy, end-to-end concept to production video-based content (short and long form) and previous success in growing engaged digital followings.
● Passionate about spreading the power of plants through producing content our customer will watch, share, enjoy and take action on.
● Detail oriented, self-motivated, highly organised and run a tight budget.
● A natural and merging emotional intelligence with creative excellence and business strategy
● You will use your work to provoke and inspire positivity .
● You have 3-5 years experience in content creation and previous personal and/or professional success in high engagement social media growth.
● You excel at delivering end-to-end excellence in communications planning and delivery across a wide variety of mediums for major or fast-emerging consumer brands.
● You thrive on producing creative excellence on a budget, pushing ideas that have the power to influence a better world to creation.
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: September 24th, 2018
Back to jobs to love