Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Strategic Business Development Lead
The start-up: This Business Finance Solutions Platform founded in 2011, and is armed with £20m of funding. To date, they have originated over £1.6Bn of working capital to UK SME’s using a mix of smart technology and relentless customer focus.
Other goodies: Competitive salary, Best in Class share options, regular performance reviews and extra options / compensation for strong performance, innovation days, enhanced maternity leave, childcare vouchers, Amazon Kindle and ebooks, Private health coverage and half price Virgin Active gym membership, mentoring from industry leaders, 25 days annual leave per year plus your birthday off, breakfast & snacks, a great office complete with roof terrace, ping pong, table football and beer fridge in the heart of Shoreditch.
What you'll be doing:
- Business development strategy: Identify, source and prioritise the types of partnerships that we should be focusing on and potential collaborators within each vertical. Figure out which partners could help us improve our product offering, to open up new types of users.
- Business development: Lead the identification of decision makers and reach out to potential partners. Use your network and know-how to take your ideas and proposals to the people that matter, in some of the world’s biggest and most high-profile organisations.
- Pitching: Sell proposed partnerships at the highest levels. This will involve winning deals in high pressured, highly competitive environments.
- Execution: Drive and deliver a project all the way from concept to reality. Pulling together the relevant internal and external teams that are required to bring a potential partnership to life.
What's to love: One of the UK’s hottest FinTech companies, with a team of seriously bright and talented people from all over the world
What they'll love:
- Commercial acumen: The ability to structure commercial agreements with potential partners. An ability to spot an opportunity and structure a partnership in a manner that makes great sense and solves problems for both parties.
- Brilliant presentation skills: Clearly laying out your ideas to people at the very highest levels of major organisations.
- Leadership: You are a hands-on leader. Someone who can see the bigger picture but also stay very close to the details.
- Project management: The ability to set a smart strategy and execute flawlessly. Being able to pull together various teams and people in order to deliver your objectives will be crucial.
- Communication skills: The ability to skilfully articulate your plans and ideas both inside and outside of the organisation.
- Tenacity: The ability to stay the course and see a project through to fruition. Overcoming hurdles that arise along the way and having the vision and conviction to deliver something truly meaningful for the company
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: January 31st, 2018