Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Strategy and Planning Manager
The start-up: An online retailer of spirits and champagne that is rapidly emerging as the UK’s leading online drinks destination.
Other goodies: Competitive package and substantial equity
What you'll be doing:
- Want to run your own business, but haven’t had the epiphany yet? Want to build a business that you’re proud to tell your friends about? Want to step change your career?
- We are recruiting the business leaders and entrepreneurs of tomorrow - bright, talented, inquisitive people who like to solve problems and want to learn how to run their own business.
- This role is for a Strategy & Planning Manager, who will help build our growth rate through rigorous analysis and testing
- This is the business' first Strategy/ Data hire and you will report directly to the CEO, sitting across all business functions.
What's to love: This is an opportunity to step in alongside a CEO who is highly experienced in their field, be the strategic brains behind the business growth and take P&L responsibility. • Work with the best products, biggest brands, and smartest people in drinks.
What they'll love:
- You will be data driven and commercially minded.
- You will possess a natural entrepreneurial drive and be familiar with, or quick to learn, the principles and practices of e-commerce.
- You can get stuff done and are willing to give things a go, but with a skeptical mind and attention to detail.
- Highly developed problem-solving skills. The solution to building our growth rate will come from rigorous analysis and testing, rather than inspired guesswork.
- Analytical Ability. We are a fact-based decision-making organisation that utilises data to support assumptions and take actions.
- Financial acumen. Running this business and making the right decisions requires some financial capability. You’ll have oversight of the books as needed.
- Planning capability. Well organized, and able to drive projects and people to achieve the outcomes required.
- Entrepreneurial instincts. We want someone who can remain focused on the goal while wading through the day-to-day treacle we all have to deal with.
- The ability to think strategically, and act tactically - this is a hands-on role.
- Clarity in thinking and communication.
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: July 7th, 2017