Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Talent and Culture Manager
Salary: Competitive Salary
The start-up: A VC-backed B-Corp on a mission to become Earth’s most forward-thinking food company.
Other goodies: A competitive salary, company benefits and share of equity
What you'll be doing:
- Talent hunting:
- Lead on recruiting an industry-changing team of passionate foodies, tech and ops masterminds, customer champions, marketing maestros and creative talent.
- the team will scale fast, so as part of looking for talent, managing applications, scheduling interviews and being the front line filter on key roles, you will need to build brilliant systems, case studies and plans to manage the process.
- Culture nurturing:
- Work closely with the founders to design and manage a world-leading company culture and working environment.
- Act as the first point of contact for general HR, onboarding and employee matters, providing regular support and coaching when needed.
- Shape a forward thinking employee growth programme that spans training, performance reviews and progression paths.
- Manage all HR administration: preparing documents (contracts, offer letters etc.), maintaining records, ensuring all employee information is accurate and up to date.
What's to love: Do something that matters, that our world needs, working with like-minded people on a mission. Earn your own share in the company you are building. Top holiday allowances and pension at +6 months. Career development plan & training at Europe’s fastest growing plant-powered food startup. Free catered lunches, snacks & team fun, as well as staff discounts on their deliveries.
What they'll love:
- Are self aware, highly personable to work with, and have an exceptionally high EQ
- Believe in their mission and have a vision for how this scales into our culture
- Have 2+ years of experience working within a people function
- Itch to learn fast and do something to make our world a better place
- Have a good grasp of current employment law, procedures and tools
- Are a problem solver - you think both logically and creatively, and focus on finding a better way of doing things
- Organise like a pro, with a natural drive to plan + track projects - ensuring nothing is missed
- Embody proactivity, with a can-do attitude, full of ideas and able to GSD autonomously
- CIPD qualification or part qualification is a bonus
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: August 20th, 2018