Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Talent Manager (Lovework)
The start-up: Lovework is a recruitment company with a twist. We connect high-flying candidates to high-growth businesses. We are definitely not your typical recruitment business- we are a start-up working for other start-ups. We are passionate about helping the most talented professionals find stimulating and exciting entrepreneurial careers, and new ventures to source the very best team of people to help them become tomorrow's success story.
Other goodies: Competitive salary and bonus, flexible working, office dogs occasionally loaned out for cuddles
What you'll be doing:
- Lovework is seeking talented superstars to join our award-winning, innovative recruitment start-up.
- We’re on a mission to disrupt the recruitment industry and we’re looking for passionate, high-integrity and like-minded go-getters to join us at this exciting point in our journey, as we look to scale the business.
- Depending on your skills, interests and experience, we are looking for:
- Recruitment Manager/ Director -this will be our first experienced hire. As such, you’ll have an unparalleled opportunity to shape business strategy, and build out teams beneath you in a significant leadership role with exciting long-term prospects for the right candidate.
- Resourcer/ Organiser Extraordinaire: you’ll be bright, organised, high-potential and commercially-astute. If you have some experience in headhunting and interviewing candidates then that’s even better, but it isn’t essential. We want the best and brightest talent for this role
What's to love: The opportunity to join a forward-thinking, non-hierarchical, innovative, meritocratic and fast-moving start-up, where the sky genuinely is the limit. You'll also get to work with the coolest new companies around and to add genuine value to their businesses. And you'll be part of a small and amazing team that is building something really special.
What they'll love:
- High calibre and super-smart;
- Highly commercially-astute and entrepreneurial, always thinking outside the box and capitalizing on opportunities;
- Self-starting with heaps of initiative (there is little time for micro-management);
- Accountable- you can be relied on to get the job done to the best of your ability;
- Industrious: you’ll always give it 100%.
- You have high aspirations and want to reach for the stars;
- High-integrity, passionate and kind. We’re building a collaborative environment not a competitive one.
- You’ll live and breathe start-ups and entrepreneurial businesses;
- You’re like-minded and your motivations are always aligned with our clients: we care about them and the businesses they are trying to build and will stop at nothing to ensure they have the best people out there.
- You’ll challenge the status quo: our clients do things differently, and so do we!
- Bonus points if you’re an organised, system-lover (I’m hopeless).
- A dog lover! (Office dogs include one standard poodle, one whippet and one pug).
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: April 19th, 2018