Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Talent Manager
The start-up: One of the most exciting business in London. They are on a mission to make the world a more entrepreneurial place and, over the last five years, have built a unique model and process which brings together the world’s biggest corporates with the best entrepreneurs - to make innovation happen; connecting the best entrepreneurs with client problems to start new companies from scratch.
Other goodies: Competitive salary and share options
What you'll be doing:
- Scout for the best global technical talent to join our Start programme - bringing ideas and creativity to the process of locating & attracting the best people
- Plug into and network within communities where technical talent is found: Universities, Tech Fairs, MeetUps, Startup events etc.
- Help to create, share and build a buzz around our promotional materials
- Build relationships with relevant industry contacts who will be able to support the Start programme e.g. careers platforms, Universities and influencers
- Share & build upon learnings amongst the Talent team relating to organisational psychology, entrepreneurship, leadership and talent
- Become an expert in emerging technology trends
- Meet, assess and select the best talent through structured interview and assessment processes
- Onboard & track candidate details through our CRM system
What's to love: A unique opportunity to learn from the best entrepreneurs, to take on their mindset, attitudes and beliefs and apply them to the world’s biggest corporates. The Talent team is a new division and early hires will play a pivotal role in ensuring its long term success.
What they'll love:
- Startup / early stage company experience
- Some exposure to the world of technology & talent related disciplines
- A real people person - amazing at building relationships with others and curious about understanding people at a deep level
- Experience interviewing & assessing people is a plus
- Willingness to travel
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: April 11th, 2018