Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – UK Channel Manager
The start-up: A top US success story (I could tell you which one, but I'd have to kill you!) about to launch in the UK
Other goodies: competitive salary + juicy stock options
What you'll be doing:
- As Channel Manager, you’ll be responsible for owning, managing, scaling and optimizing cost-effective acquisition channels including but not limited to: Facebook, Search, Display, Native (content).
- As part of your channel management you’ll be required to get head-deep in analytics, reporting, creative strategy, creative testing and attribution.
- Manage a selection of direct response marketing channels, primarily digital and some offline, to drive cost effective customer acquisition
- Understand the key metrics that drive performance of those channels, including but not limited to: CPA, LTV, CTR, CPC, CPM
- Establish strong relationships with third party vendors involved in the delivery of those channels
- Establish our understanding of UK channel performance, relative performance vs. US channels & areas of initial opportunity / development
- Lay out an optimization roadmap for those DR channels, including creative, targeting and bidding, UX
- Update the Head of Growth and wider team on results through regular reporting and ensure our channel reporting process is operating smoothly
- Optimize and drive performance of owned direct response channels
- Test and roll out new channels
- Continuously identify and recommend improved processes for new channel launches, creative iteration, global comms / info sharing
- Work with the Head of Growth and US counterparts to evolve and develop our understanding and approach to marketing attribution
What's to love: This is a unique opportunity to join a hugely successful and reputable US business, with a passionate and mission-driven team, at the early stage of their journey in the UK, and drive the growth of the customer base as one of the very first members of the London-based Customer Acquisition team.
What they'll love:
- Either 3-4 years of relevant hands-on, client-side experience managing direct response marketing channels for a customer acquisition focused business, or ~2-3 years of experience in a consultancy / finance role and looking to move to a dynamic, data-driven start-up environment
- Good knowledge of the digital direct response landscape and demonstrated success driving customer acquisition through channels such as Facebook, PPC, Display. Knowledge of offline media (inserts, direct mail, door drops) a plus.
- Highly analytical, able to generate meaningful insight from broad data sets and effective at presenting findings
- Constantly curious and has a relentless approach to learning new things and innovating. Fast learner.
- Versatile and comfortable taking a logical and numeric approach to problem solving
- Highly commercial and able to confidently present a clear business case for any marketing investment, however big or small
- Has a creative eye and is able to identify and communicate opportunities for optimization through creative development.
- Strong communicator who can work effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Thrives in a start-up environment, strong team player and is excited by the prospect of growing something from scratch
- An awesome addition to our small but growing team.
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: April 12th, 2017