Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – VP Finance
The start-up: The first fintech SME lender in SE Asia. We exist to radically improve the opportunities for business owners in the world's fastest growing region. Our ground-breaking venture is led by a team of ex-Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, McKinsey, Amazon and Web Summit management. We previously built SE Asia’s highest value fintech which grew from a handful to 200+ employees.
Other goodies: Competitive salary and stock options and an opportunity to join a disruptive business in one of the fastest growing economies globally
What you'll be doing:
- As we scale, we require a VP of Finance to work alongside the CEO in capital raising, to measure and forecast business performance, and lead market expansion legal processes.
- This is a key role and will report directly to the CEO and operate as a fully integrated member of the management team.
- Fundraising: capital raising for lending capital, Series A/B equity, and capital for corporate finance transactions; investor relations and reporting.
- Loan book optimisation: managing the cash-flow profile of the loan book, working with risk team to refine delinquent payment profile of business.
- Forecasting & capital allocation: model the business for growth, oversee the delivery of monthly KPI reports, align new initiatives with resource and expected monetisation.
- Financial oversight: control over day-to-day operating expenses; develop processes to facilitate scale with financial accountability; execution of payroll and employee share option schemes.
- Corporate finance & development: lead corporate finance transactions; optimise group tax efficiency; prime responsibility for legal developments across all geographies.
What's to love: We are very selective about who we hire. We recruit and train the smartest, most ambitious, and motivated young professionals. The development opportunities are vast - project ownership will lead to a managerial position in our fast-growing company
What they'll love:
- 3-4 years of experience in investment banking, private equity, or corporate finance
- Strong analytical, financial modelling, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail but also able to think long-term strategically
- Adaptable to new and fast-changing environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a team player with a hands-on approach
- Driven to transform economies through sustainable high-impact capital provision
- Motivated by learning in high-growth environment
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: February 17th, 2017