Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – VP Marketing
The start-up: Fast-growing start-up revolutionising the design industry, a market worth over $700bn annually.
Other goodies: Competitive package + generous equity in an early-stage and high-growth business
What you'll be doing: Reporting to the CEO & Founder, you will be responsible for defining marketing strategy across the business - which includes (but isn’t limited to!):
- Building the marketing team from the ground up,
- Identifying how to employ PR, product marketing, advertising, direct/event/channel and online marketing to create demand at scale and drive retention and engagement of our customer base,
- Maximising SEO & SEM potential,
- Creating and delivering a digital marketing strategy, and
- Defining the product roadmap & content strategy with the senior team.
What's to love: A unique opportunity to make a real impact in a rapid growth business
What they'll love:
- Someone who’s “been there and done that” - highly experienced in building an effective and efficient cross-channel marketing function from the ground up in B2B and/or B2C businesses (ideally both).
- You’re comfortable owning, defining & executing strategy in a fluid and emerging environment; familiar with working as part of a senior management team - and able to talk about the implementation details with minimal waffle and faff.
- You’re highly data-oriented, constantly using statistics to drive channel optimisation; financially astute, able to manage a P&L; and at your best working at the intersection of data, product and marketing to define & deliver a comprehensive marketing strategy.
- Recruitment, line management & mentoring of junior staff will be second nature; you’ll bring deep knowledge and experience of marketing best practice to the table; working on multiple parallel workstreams will be straightforward for you and you’ll know how to build a best-in-class function from scratch.
- Most importantly, you’re a firm believer in meritocracy, able to leave your ego at the door to get the best result for the team; and you have a huge appetite to drive forward a fast-growing business with great potential.
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: November 27th, 2017