Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – VP Operations
The start-up: The world’s first marketing place for business intelligence, connecting brands and agencies with real people on the ground.
Other goodies: Competitive package + generous equity in an early-stage and high-growth business
What you'll be doing: The operations role is the key to all of our project delivery and will oversee all departments that manage projects from the point at which they are sold through to the point the data is delivered to the client. In this role you will:
- Leading the growth, management and development of all project delivery teams including:
- Research - responsible for creating research design and surveys from client briefs
- Field Operations - delivery of field research in all the countries we operate
- Support - approval and rejection of field data
- Data - data cleaning and processing
- Client Success - management of projects through the value chain
- Special Projects - responsible for developing better internal processes across the project delivery team
- Developing process improvements by creating and monitoring the implementation of new workflows
- Working closely with product and technology to ensure that
- You’ll be a key leader, working directly with the two founders and departmental heads owning all aspects of project delivery and improvement.
- Setting operational KPIs and ensuring these are clearly communicated to the delivery teams. Creating an environment where all team members understand why these outcomes are important and come together to own these outcomes.
What's to love: A unique opportunity to make a real impact in a rapid growth business, owning the operational arm of the business through an incredible wave of growth.
What they'll love:
- Leadership Experience - You’ll have led the global expansion of a high-growth business in the past; understanding keys for success and potential pitfalls.
- Cognitive Intelligence - You’ll have the analytical and problem solving ability to understand a breadth of operational and commercial problems, then be able to distil these and solve the challenges of your teams.
- Product Thinking - You'll be able to identify when a technology solution offer the best alternative and you will be comfortable discussing these requirements with the product and technology teams.
- Emotional Intelligence - You’ll have the ability to understand communication and team based challenges; supporting, leading and encouraging the wider teams through a period of high growth.
- Proactivity - You’ll know what it’s like working in a high-growth tech company and be comfortable owning the growing teams in a highly ambiguous environment.
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: November 27th, 2017