Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Head of Community
The start-up: The world’s first marketing place for business intelligence, connecting brands and agencies with real people on the ground.
Other goodies: Competitive package + generous equity in an early-stage and high-growth business
What you'll be doing: The role of Head of Community is to build a global communities of engaged bees in all of our key markets to support in the deliver of live client projects. In this role you will:
- Manage and develop a global ambassador program to provide our bees with a truly localised experience. You will:
- Identify and onboard ambassadors across 87+ markets
- Develop and monitor the success of ambassador training programs
- Track performance of ambassadors on live client work
- Assess ambassadors' abilities to recruit niche demographics eg. 65+, low LSM
- Oversee budget for client projects
- Work with client growth to determine community cost for delivering live projects taking into account bee payouts, referrals and acquisition costs
- Manage business intelligence practices around community growth
- Monitoring demographics by market
- Tracking number of data points received per bee and monthly retention
- Tracking cost of acquisition by channel
- Drive product recommendations based on analytical insights
- Collaborate with technology and product teams with data driven suggestion on how to evolve the Streetbees app and other community facing tech products
What's to love: A unique opportunity to make a real impact in a rapid growth business, owning the development of our global community through an incredible wave of growth.
What they'll love:
- Leadership Experience - You’ll have led a global team in the midst of major transformation and growth; understanding keys for success and potential pitfalls.
- Cognitive Intelligence - You’ll have the analytical and problem solving ability to understand a breadth of operational and commercial problems, then be able to distil these and solve the challenges of your team.
- Product Thinking - You'll be able to identify when a technology solution offers the best alternative and you will be comfortable discussing these requirements with the product and technology teams.
- Emotional Intelligence - You’ll have the ability to understand communication and team based challenges; supporting, leading and encouraging the wider teams through a period of high growth.
- Proactivity - You’ll know what it’s like working in a high-growth tech company and be comfortable owning the growing teams in a highly ambiguous environment.
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: November 27th, 2017