Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – VP Sales
The start-up: The first fintech SME lender in SE Asia. We exist to radically improve the opportunities for business owners in the world's fastest growing region. Our ground-breaking venture is led by a team of ex-Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, McKinsey, Amazon and Web Summit management. We previously built SE Asia’s highest value fintech which grew from a handful to 200+ employees. the first fintech SME lender in SE Asia. Supported by global impact investors & VCs, First Circle empowers businesses with fast, convenient, and cost-effective financing as it develops a $50bn+ opportunity across the region. This is a unique opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual for rapid professional and personal development.
Other goodies: Competitive salary and stock options and an opportunity to join a disruptive business in one of the fastest growing economies globally
What you'll be doing:
- We are the first fintech SME lender in SE Asia.
- Our proprietary IP empowers businesses with fast, convenient, and cost-effective financing as we develop a $50bn+ opportunity in the region.
- Our team is led by ex-Goldman, McKinsey, and Morgan Stanley management.
- We are supported by a global impact & VC investor-base and an advisory board of industry experts.
- As we scale, we require a VP of Sales to lead our customer acquisition.
- This is a key role and will report directly to the CEO and operate as a fully integrated member of the leadership team.
- Your main activities will be: Owning metrics: reverse engineer top-line sales targets into its constituent components and build a strategy to solve.
- Professionalise the sales function to a predictable engine of growth: develop plans and strategies to achieve the company’s sales goals; define KPIs and align incentives; provide leadership with accurate summaries and analysis of activity, results and forecasts
- Hiring and training: create a culture of success through hiring and developing exceptional sales talent; establish infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function
- Sales tactics: optimising how to work best with lead generation & marketing; improving the sales process & materials
- This is an incredibly challenging and interesting opportunity for the right individual to gain a unique insight into the fintech world in the dynamic and fast-paced emerging market economies.
- Beyond personal growth and development, you will play a lead role in supporting SME growth throughout the region. Sustainable capital provision enables businesses to prosper, expand, and improve the livelihoods of the SME owner and their employees – lasting impact on vertical mobility for millions of people.
What's to love: Join a fast growing fintech start-up that is changing the financial service industry in emerging markets.
What they'll love:
- 5+ years of direct, B2B sales or related experience
- 2+ years of experience in building, developing, and direct sales teams; directing & coaching front-line salespeople
- Entrepreneurial and driven to scale a sales organisation building systems and structures to operationalise processes
- Numbers-driven: engineering growth through the systematic forecasting of lead volume, sales headcount, and correct incentivisation.
- Adaptable to new and fast-changing environments
- Driven to transform economies through sustainable high-impact capital provision
- Motivated by learning in high-growth environment
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: April 24th, 2017