Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Web Developer
The start-up: Their mission is to make nutritionally complete, convenient, affordable food, with minimum impact on the environment and animals. This is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, growing at over 200% per year.
Other goodies: Competitive salary and benefits package + generous equity in one of the most exciting start-ups of the moment.
What you'll be doing:
- Our Direct to Customer model focuses on E-commerce, building a great experience for our customers across multiple countries and we are now seeking to improve this experience through technology.
- Focused on delivering exceptional, best of breed user experiences through our website and apps
- Hands-on, improving the front-end performance of Huel.com and using A/B testing to optimise it for conversion
- Responsible for the implementation of SEO best practices
- Evolving our web platform to support the business as it grows and launches into new geographies
- Working with our E-commerce and Marketing teams to shape our web strategy as the business grows
What's to love: This is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, growing at over 200% per year. In less than 3 years, the company is now turning over £15m and is expected to continue to grow at similar rates.
What they'll love:
- Good level of backend application development experience (any backend language e.g. PHP, Ruby, Python, Node.js)
- Good understanding of web security considerations and best practices
- Pride in shipping well tested, quality code
- Excellent understanding of e-commerce
- Exposure to Agile delivery and development methodologies
- Result driven - achieving the revenue, customer value and engagement targets
- The nice to haves…
- Working knowledge of developing for the Shopify Plus platform
- Experience of working with APIs
- Experience in retail web environments
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: January 4th, 2018